600gm chicken tenderloins, chopped to bit size
1 medium onion, chopped
1 red capsicum, chopped
1 yellow capsicum, chopped
1 small zucchini, chopped
1 green onion, thinly sliced on the diagonal
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 tbsp tomato paste
100ml chicken stock
half a cup curly leaf parsley, finely chopped
juice of half a lemon
3 tsp chipotle seasoning
2 tsp smoked paprika
pinch chilli flakes
salt & pepper
1. Fry gnocchi a large frypan over medium-high heat until crisp on the outside, about 10 minutes. Set aside.
2. Fry chicken in the same pan until well browned. Set aside.
3. Lower the heat and fry onion until translucent, then add the garlic and fry for another minute.
4. Add the capsicum, zucchini, chipotle seasoning, paprika and chilli. Fry for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add stock and tomato paste, raise the heat to medium.
6. Add chicken and gnocchi, stir to coat, cook for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add the lemon juice, parsley and green onion, stir gently. Add salt to taste.
8. Serve in a bowl with cracked pepper.