8 cooked prawns, peeled, heads and tails off
1 green onion, finely sliced on the diagonal
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tbsp canola oil
1. Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl – don’t overbeat.
2. Stir in the green onion and soy sauce.
3. Heat the oil in a small, non-stick frying pan to medium-high heat.
4. Add the prawns, cook for 30 seconds each side to brown slightly, using tongs to turn.
5. Tip in the egg mixture. Use a spatula to fold the edges in over the prawns, then turn the whole thing to cook on both sides.
6. Slide out on to a plate, season with a little salt and pepper, and serve. Don’t worry if the omelette breaks up.